0.96 Inch OLED White Text Display Module
The oled display using the SSD1306 processor communicates with the I2C protocol. On this screen with 4 pins, vcc is +5V, gnd is ground, sda and scl are i2c pins. Suitable to use with Ug8 or Adafruit linrary for Oled control.
Can be used both showing graphical interface or charachter based information.
- 0.96 inch 128x64 Oled Display Technical Specifications
- High Definition: 128 x 64 pixels
- Viewing Angle: > 160°
- Widespread platform support: Fully compatible with Arduino, PIC, PSOC, MSP430 Series, STM32/2, CSR IC and so on.
- Ultra-low power consumption: Full screen bright: 0.08W
- Voltage: 3V ~ 5V DC (Directly works with 5V)
- Operating Temperature: -30 to +70C
- Module Dimensions: 27.0mm * 27.0mm * 4.1mm
- I2C/IIC Interface only requires 2 pins (Data & Clock)
- Driver IC: SSD1306
- White color