DDS Signal Generator Module with Circuit Diagram AD9851 module.
- Output 2 sine wave and 2 square wave
- AD9851: 0-70MHz
- Harmonics increases frequency increases after the 20-30MHz, the waveform Getting worse
- Square Wave: 0-1MHz
- Use 70MHz Low-pass filter, make Waveform SN ratio Better
- Parallel and serial data input can be selected via a jumper
- DA benchmark Pin (PIN12) output, Convenient to do the output waveform Rate adjustment application.
- Comparator reference input voltage is Generated by the variable resistor,
- Adjustment this resistance can get different duty cycle square wave
- AD9851 module Using 30MHZ Active crystal
- AD9851 Clock frequency up to 180MHz, AD9851 has 6 octave,