GS-100 Handheld Spectrum Analyzer 35Mhz-4400Mhz Spectrum Frequency Tiny Spectrum Analyzer With TFT LCD Display
- With 4.3 inch TFT LCD display screen, which can show the data more clearly for you, give you a better using experience.
- Spectrum display ranges is 35M-4400MHz, and this product has a wild application like walkie-talkie, plaything remote control, 2.4Gwifi and so on.
- With the scientific operation settings, input RF design on the left to facilitate the use of connecting feeders. A professional N-type to SMA adapter and N/SMA-KJ connector are delivered to be compatible with all professional equipment.
- This product with the improved USB power su-pply interface, using a new type-c interface with higher performance and strong matching.
- The outer casing uses an one-time professional casing, which has a long service life, so you do not need to change it often.
- Screen size: 4.3 inch
- Battery: 1 x lithium battery, 4000mAh (included)
- Spectrum display ranges: 35M-4400MHz
- Input impedance: 50 ohms
- RBW: 10KHz, 50KHz, 100KHz, 200KHz, 500KHz, a total of 5 gear positions can be adjusted
- Scanning span: 7M (10KHz), 35M (50KHz), 70M (100KHz), 140M (200KHz), 350M (500KHz)
- dBm ranges: -80dB-10dB (support manual adjustment of calibration amplitude), the unit does not have an amplifier circuit inside, if you need to measure small signals, you need an external amplifier.
- Maximum access signal: 10dB
- Working mode: superheterodyne scanning spectrum analyzer, single-scan time is 800ms
- Item size: 145 x 70 x 30mm / 5.7 x 2.8 x 1.2inch
- Item weight: 200g / 7.1ounce
- Material:Aluminum alloy
1 x 35MHz-4400MHz Spectrum Analyzer
Only the above package content, other products are not included.
Note: Light shooting and different displays may cause the color of the item in the picture a little different from the real thing. The measurement allowed error is +/- 1-3cm.