AT-09 4.0 BLE Wireless bluetooth Module Serial Port CC2541 Compatible HM-10 Module Connecting Single Chip Microcomputer
- Bluetooth 4.0 module Serial port extraction bluetooth BLE CC2541
- The bluetooth module has a backplane, and the HM-10 module is used on this module.
- 5V power supply or 3.3V power supply. The serial port level is the same as the power supply voltage.
- Built-in level shifting function.
- Input voltage: 3.3V/5V
- If a 5.0V MCU is used to communicate with the bluetooth module, the 5.0V power port is powered, and the RX TX logic level is 5V.
- If a 3.3V MCU is used to communicate with the bluetooth module, the 3.3V power port is powered, and the RX TX logic level is 3.3V.
- RX, the serial port receiving end of the bluetooth module is connected to the TXD of the MCU.
- TX, the serial port sender of the bluetooth module is connected to the RXD of the MCU.
- GND, ground terminal negative
- 3.3V, 3.3V power supply at the power supply
- 5V, power supply 5V power supply
1 x AT-09 4.0 BLE Wireless bluetooth Module
Communication Library for Arduino
Library code for the TDK-SP13808 module.
The TDK-SP13808 module incapsulates the Texas Instruments CC2541, a BLE devicecommunicating with the SmartEverything though standard UART.
Read the documentation
This library is compatible with all architectures so you should be able to use it on all the Arduino boards.
To use this library, open the Library Manager in the Arduino IDE and install it from there.