M5Stack IoT Development Board Kit ESP32 M5 For ZK10
M5Stack BASIC M5Stack Development Kit is a series, and has a high cost of entry-level rich case resources development kit for new developers, is the best choice.
Rapid prototyping, ultra-low threshold, direct access to the product level, M5Stack development board will be things you choice for the development of the traditional development board can only be used to verify and learn more possibility of M5 given the development board, M5Stack development board features an industrial grade housing, coupled with exquisite designs, stable overall performance, in addition to the verification and learning function, can also accelerate the development and commercialization process. adoptionESP32Things chip integrated Wi-Fi and Bluetooth module, with 4MB SPI Flash, dual-core low-power it has a remarkable performance in a variety of application scenarios. By a plurality of 30 M5Stack Hardware modules can be stacked more than 40 units of scalable expansion system, can help you quickly build and validate your Internet of Things products.
Supported development platform and programming language: , UIFlow Language, no matter what your level of ability in development and programming, M5Stack will help you gradually turn ideas into reality.
If you worked on ESP8266, you will find the perfect ESP32 is an upgraded version of ESP8266 contrast, ESP32 have more GPIO, more analog inputs and two analog outputs, multiple peripheral interfaces (such as alternate UART). ESP-IDF official development platform has been ported FreeRTOS, by means of dual-core and real-time operating system, you can make more efficient to organize your code and optimize the performance of programs.
M5Stack Basic stack composed of two separable sections. Placed on top of the circuit board, a chip, a number of electronic components and interface components. Lithium battery placed at the bottom, M-BUS Expansion bus edge and female pins.
- 5V DC
- USB Type-C
- Based ESP32 Development
- Speakers, buttons x3, LCD screen (320 * 240), the power / reset button x1
- 2.4G Antenna: Proant 440
- TF card slot (maximum expansion of 16GB)
- Battery bus female and 150 mAh lithium battery
- Extensible pin interface
- Grove Interface
- M-Bus bus pin female &
- Development Platform UIFlow, MicroPython,
- Dimensions: 58.2mm x 54.2mm x 17.9mm
- Product weight: 47.2g
- ESP32 properties
- 240 MHz binuclear Tensilica LX6 microcontroller, performance to 600 DMIPS
- Integrated 520 KB SRAM
- Integrated 802.11b / g / n HT40 Wi-Fi transceiver, baseband, and the stack LWIP
- Integrated dual-mode Bluetooth (classic and BLE)
- 4 MByte Flash
- Hall sensor
- 10x capacitive touch function interface
- 32 kHz crystal oscillator
- Each GPIO pin supports PWM / timer I / O
- SDIO master / salve 50MHz
- Support SD card interface