DYKB Balun 7/14/21/28MHz 100W 49:1 (1:49)Magnetic ring Balun for End Fed short wave antenna HAM Natural resonance Frequency
1:49 long-line dedicated balun
The main parameters:
1. The transformation ratio is 1:49
2. Input impedance: 50 ohms (unbalanced)
3. Output impedance: 2,450 ohms (unbalanced) suitable for long-wave short-wave antennas
4. Frequency range: 7/14/21/28MHz (after connecting 20m vibrator, it will naturally resonate in these four frequency bands, no need to adjust the day, no debugging)
5. Standing wave: less than 1.5
6. Power resistance: 100w (maximum 150w, SSB, AM, FM, CW)
7. Dimensions: outer diameter 50x130mm
8. Weight: 300 grams
9. Comes with epoxy resin plate, comes with 304 stainless steel lifting ring, and comes with a copper nose for the vibrator, which is convenient for users. The other terminal of the balun can be left floating.
10. Barron is already waterproof, and users only need to waterproof between the M seat and the cable connector.