RSPduo (direct convertion 14Bit) no upconvertion (HF to UHF)
The RSPduo is a high performance dual-tuner 14-bit SDR receiver.
Housed in a high quality steel enclosure, each tuner can operate individually anywhere between 1kHz and 2GHz with up to 10MHz of bandwidth or both tuners can operate simultaneously anywhere between 1kHz and 2GHz with up to 2MHz of bandwidth per tuner.
A high stability reference along with external clocking features makes this device ideally suited to industrial, scientific & educational applications.
The SDRplay RSPduo is a dual tuner wideband full featured 14 bit SDR which covers the entire RF spectrum from 1kHz to 2GHz giving 10MHz of spectrum visibility. Combined with the power of SDRuno software for Windows, you can simultaneously monitor two completely separate 2MHz bands of spectrum anywhere between 1kHz and 2GHz.
The RSPduo provides three software selectable antenna inputs, and clocking features ideally suited to industrial, scientific and educational applications. All it needs is a PC and an antenna to provide excellent communications receiver functionality. A documented API allows developers to create new demodulators or applications around the platform.
• Simultaneously receive on two totally independent 2MHz spectrum windows anywhere between 1kHz and 2GHz
• Simultaneous processing from 2 antennas enables direction - finding, diversity and noise reduction applications
• Ideal for cross band full-duplex reception, e.g. HF + VHF or VHF + UHF
• Simultaneous Dump1090 and VHF ATC reception
• Simultaneous monitoring and recording of 2 ISM bands
• Covers all frequencies from 1kHz through VLF, LF, MW, HF, VHF, UHF and L- band to 2GHz, with no gaps
• Receive, monitor and record up to 10MHz of spectrum at a time (single tuner mode)
• External clock input and output for synchronisation purposes, or connection to GPS reference clock
• Excellent dynamic range for challenging reception conditions
• Works with popular EXTIO- based SDR software (available mid 2018)
• Software upgradeable for future standards
• Strong and growing software support network
• API provided to allow demodulator or application development
• Calibrated S meter/ RF power and SNR measurement with SDRuno (including datalogging to .CSV file capability)
• Ideal for portable monitoring of ISM/ IoT/ Telemetry bands <2GHz
• World- class technical support via www.sdrplay.com
• Dual tuner provides independent coverage from 1kHz to 2GHz using 2 antenna ports simultaneously
• 14-bit ADC silicon technology (not another 8 bit dongle!)
• Up to 10MHz visible bandwidth (single tuner mode) or 2 slices of 2MHz spectrum (dual tuner mode)
• 3 software - selectable antenna ports ( 2 x 50Ω and 1 x 1k Ω high impedance balanced/unbalanced input)
• High impedance antenna port (1kHz to 30MHz) with selectable MW notch filter and choice of 2 pre-selection filters
• Software selectable AM/FM and DAB broadcast band notch filters for the 2 SMA antenna (1kHz to 2GHz) antenna ports
• External clock input and output enables easy synchronisation to multiple RSPs or external reference clock
• Powers over the USB cable with a simple type B socket
• 11 high-selectivity, built in front-end preselection filters on both the 2 SMA antenna ports
• Software selectable multi-level Low Noise Preamplifier
• Bias-T power supply for powering antenna-mounted LNA
• Enclosed in a rugged black painted steel case.
World Class SDR software for Windows
• Documented API for new apps development May 2018 V0.6
Technical specifications of PSUduo http://www.giga.co.za/Kit_Manuals/RSPDuo-Technical-Information-R1P1.pdf
Lots of video and guides https://www.sdrplay.com/apps-catalogue/
RSP2 comes with SDRuno! link here
1) For Windows 7, 8.1, 10 - desktop and tablet) follow steps here http://www.sdrplay.com/starthere.php
2) For Linux follow the steps here http://www.sdrplay.com/gslin2.php
3) For MAC (OSX Yosemite 10.10.5) follow steps here http://www.sdrplay.com/gsmac2.php
4) For Raspberry Pi 2 follow steps here http://www.sdrplay.com/gsrpi22.php
5) For Android follow steps here http://www.sdrplay.com/gsand2.php