Wifi Remote Switch AC 90 - 250V 10A MAX (2200W) (Sonoff)
Home automation is "The Internet of Things". The way that all of our devices and appliances will be networked together to provide us with a seamless control over all aspects of our home and more.
Sonoff is a low-cost, affordable device that help you to step into the amazing smart home.It is a WiFi wireless switch that can connect to appliance of different types and brands. Sonoff sends data to cloud platform through the WiFi Router, which enables you to remotely control all appliances with the App eWeLink on your smart phone. The server of Sonoff is Amazon AWS global server.
Sonoff makes all your home appliances smart, as long as your phone has network you can remotely turn on or turn off your appliances from anywhere at any time. And by setting timing schedules for your appliances, you can maintain a carefree life.
The App eWeLink enables you to control your devices easily. You can download the iOS version in App Store and the Android version in Google Play.
Manual for Sonoff WiFi Wireless Switch
- Support WiFi network.
- Support status tracking, home appliances status timely feedback to your App.
- Support remotely turn on or off added devices.
- Support Max 8 timing tasks for each added device.
- Support numerous WiFi smart switches one smart phone.
- Easy installation, easy handling and can be activated immediately and stably.
- Voltage range: 90-250v AC(50/60Hz)
- Max current: 10A
- Max Wattage: 2200 watts
- Dimensions: (L)88*(W)38*(H)23mm
- Color: White
- Humidity: 5%-95%
- Wireless Frequency: 2.4Ghz
- Working Temp: ﹣20℃-75℃
|Wireless control switch
Please visit the wiki page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents by correcting the errors, adding more demo codes or tutorials.
For technical support, please go to Itead smart home forum or you can learn more in ESP8266 community forum.