Orange Pi Zero
What can I do with Orange Pi Zero?
- A computer
- A wireless server
- Music and sounds
- HD video
- A speaker
- Pretty much anything else, because Orange Pi Zero is open source
Who’s it for?
Orange Pi Zero is for anyone who wants to start creating with technology – not just consuming it. It's a simple, fun, useful tool that you can use to start taking control of the world around you.
- CPU - H2 Quad-core Cortex-A7 H.265/HEVC 1080P.
- GPU - Mali400MP2 GPU @600MHz. Supports OpenGL ES 2.0
- Memory (SDRAM) - 256MB/512MB DDR3 SDRAM(Share with GPU)(256MB version is Standard version
- Onboard Storage - TF card (Max. 32GB)/ 2MB Spi Flash
- Onboard Network - 10/100M Ethernet RJ45 POE is default off.
- Onboard WIFI - XR819, IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
- Audio Input - MIC(via 13 pins external board )
- Video Outputs - AV OUT(via 13 pins external board)
- Power Source - USB OTG can supply power
- USB 2.0 Ports - Only One USB 2.0 HOST, one USB 2.0 OTG
- Low-level peripherals - 26 Pins Header, 13 Pins Header, with 2x USB, IR pin, AUDIO(MIC, AV)
- LED - Power led & Status led
- Supported OS - Android, Lubuntu, Debian
- Product size - 48 mm × 46mm
- Weight - 26g