LiteVNA-64 4Inch Touch Screen Vector Network Analyzer 50KHz ~ 6.3GHz HF VHF UHF Vector Antenna Analyzer
- LiteVNA is a new portable vector network analyzer launched in November 2021, up to 6.3GHz. LiteVNA has been greatly improved based on the previously introduced NanoVNA and SAA2.
- To minimize power consumption and size, the LiteVNA uses only one mixer, multiple internal RF switches for S11 and S21 measurements, and IFFT calculations for TDR and DTF measurements.
- Designed with community input in mind, LiteVNA now brings faster scan speeds and more scan points in addition to a wider measurement range. Combined with an easy-to-use interface consistent with NanoVNA, LiteVNA can now easily be used as a field testing tool.
- The LiteVNA includes a MicroSD slot so you can always save field test data or screens to a MicroSD card. With a measurement range up to 6.3GHz, the LiteVNA can meet common amateur radio and IoT applications, as well as emerging 5GHz tests, enabling the latest 5.8GHz wifi and 5.8GHz image transmission applications.
- We have updated LiteVNA64 to version 0.3.1, redesigned the power supply and IF circuit, greatly reduced the noise floor, and completely solved the problem of interference when connecting an external power supply. Now the frequency is lower than 1MHz-3GHz, which can be obtained when using 20AVG. The effective dynamic is better than 90dB, the limited isolation is reduced above 3GHz, and the effective dynamic is reduced to 50dB at 6.3GHz. Compared with similar products, LiteVNA has a wider frequency measurement range and effective dynamic range, and is lighter and more reliable!
LiteVNA host (with 1300mAh battery, 2.8’display) x 1
USB Type-C data cable x1
30cm SMA male to male SS405 RF cable x2
SMA male calibration kit – OPEN x1
SMA male calibration kit – SHORT x1
SMA male calibration kit – LOAD x1
SMA female to female connector x1