NRF24L01+ 2.4G Wireless Transceiver Module
This module get used for communication between Arduino models.(build in antenna and error correction build in) (0 to 2m data transfer) (
Example code here https://github.com/stanleyseow/RF24/tree/master/examples
Here is a very good video explaining hot configer your Arduino with NRF24L01 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVyJNqTlL44
Here is a link to exsample code for Arduino http://www.davidjwatts.com/youtube/NRF24L01_code.zip
NRF24L01+ is a working in world-wide 2.4-2.5GHz ISM band single-chip transceiver chip,Six channels support data reception.
- Low operating voltage: 1.9 ~ 3.6V low voltage operation
- High speed:2Mbps, because the air transmission time is very short, greatly reducing the wireless transmission of collisions (1Mbps or 2Mbps software setting air transmission rate)
- Multi-frequency: 125 frequency points, multi-point communications and frequency hopping to meet communication needs
- Ultra-small: Built-2.4GHz antenna, compact, 15x29mm (including antenna)
- Low power consumption: When working in answer mode of communication, air transport and fast start-up time, which greatly reduces the current consumption.
- Maximum operating speeds up to 2Mbps, GFSK modulation efficiency, Anti-interference ability, Particularly suitable for industrial control applications.
- Low application cost:. NRF24L01 integrates all the high-speed signal processing portion associated with the RF protocol
- Facilitate the development of: Since the link layer is completely integrated in the module is very easy to develop.
Note: please buy 2 pcs,so you can use one as transmitter,the other use as receiver.
Here is a link to some exsample code for Arduino using the NRF24L01+