SDRplay RSPdx 1Khz to 2Ghz SDR receiver with 3 antenna ports and 12 input filters
Please check the license details you will need to purchase this unit
(Please note you will need a Amteur Radio License to purchase this item)
The SDRplay RSPdx is a single-tuner wideband full featured 14-bit SDR which covers the entire RF spectrum from 1kHz to 2GHz giving up to 10MHz of spectrum visibility. It contains three antenna ports, two of which use SMA connectors and operate across the full 1 kHz to 2 GHz range and the third uses a BNC connector which operates up to 200MHz.
The RSPdx is a replacement for the highly successful RSP2 and RSP2pro SDR receivers, which have been extensively redesigned to provide enhanced performance with additional and improved pre-selection filters, improved intermodulation performance, the addition of a user selectable DAB notch filter and more software selectable attenuation steps . The RSPdx , when used in conjunction with SDRplay’s own windows based SDRuno software, introduces a special HDR (High Dynamic Range) mode for reception within selected bands below 2MHz. HDR mode delivers improved intermodulation performance and fewer spurious responses for those challenging bands.
1) Continuous RF spectrum from coverage from 1Khz to 2Ghz
2) 3 Software selectable antenna inputs (2 SMA + BNC)
3) Enhanced ability to cope with extremely strong signals.
4) up to 10Mhz receiver bandwidth
5) 12 high-selectivity build in front-end filters
6) Software selectable AM/FM and DAB broadcast band notch filters.
7) Power over USB cable with type B socket
8) 4.7V Bias + external clock input options
To check compatibility with your choice of computer hardware, operating system and SDR application software, go to https://www.sdrplay.com/downloads/