HackRF One SDR + Metal Case +TXCO + Havoc Firmware Programmed.
- TFT240*320 screen (model: ER-TFT024-3)
- Bavigation switch (TSWB3NCB222)
- Audio output
- Microphone input
- DC2.1 interface
- 4 layer gold plate pcb
This PortaPack is a HackRF One software-defined radio, and leave your laptop behind! The PortaPack attaches to your HackRF and adds a touchscreen LCD, navigation controls, headphone jack, real-time clock, micro SD card slot,
Just add a USB battery, and you're ready to explore radio spectrum wherever you are. The PortaPack firmware runs on the fast ARM processors in your HackRF. No computer is necessary (except for reprogramming firmware).
- IQ file replay
- Microphone FM transmit with CTCSS
- CTCSS decoder
- Frequency manager (save & load from SD card, with categories and notes)
- File manager
- "Soundboard" wave file player (put 8-bit mono files in SD card /wav directory)
- ADS-B receiver with map view
- SSTV transmitter
- Fully configurable transmit signals
- POCSAG transmitter
- POCSAG receiver/decoder
- Morse transmitter (FM tone and CW)
- OOK transmitter for common remote encoders (PT2262, doorbells, remote outlets, some garage doors, ...)
- RDS (Radio Data System) PSN, RadioText and Time groups transmitter
- Meteorological radiosonde receiver for M10 and M2K2...
- AFSK receiver
- AFSK transmitter (Bell202...)
- Nuoptix DTMF sync transmitter
- TouchTunes jukebox universal remote
- LCR (Language de Commande Routier) message generator
- Street lighting control transmitter (CCIR tones)
- "Play Dead" in case of emergency
- Fully configurable RF signal generator
- RSSI audio output as pitch (for direction finding)
- 2.4 inch, 240 x 320 RGB LCD with resistive touch panel.
- Four-way arrow keys, rotary jog wheel, and select button.
- Coin battery for preserving settings and date/time.
- Micro SD card slot for data and code storage
- SSB, AM, narrowband FM, wideband FM audio reception, with spectrum waterfall.
- Wideband (18MHz) spectrum analysis and waterfall.
- Monitoring of boat (AIS), automobile (TPMS), and utility meter transponders (ITRON ERT).
- HackRF mode runs HackRF firmware for use with host computer SDR software.
- PPM calibration for more accurate tuning.
- Sleep mode saves power by turning off just the display.
You may also find the Furrtek HAVOC firmware very interesting!
Your HackRF will continue to function with computer-based SDR software, when you put the PortaPack into "HackRF Mode".
The PortaPack requires an external battery. Any USB-connected battery should work, though they vary widely in quality and poorly-designed batteries may inject voltage regulator noise into the radio.
The PortaPack and HackRF One will not replace your handheld ham radio receiver. Receive sensitivity varies from band to band, but will not perform as well as a true ham radio receive.