10KHz-2GHz 12bit SDR Receiver SDRPLAY RSP1 RSP2 Upgrade AM FM HF SSB CW receiver Full band HAM Radio.
MSI.SDR is a powerful broadband full-featured SDR receiver!
- Covers frequencies from 10HZ to 2GHz. Just connect a PC and an antenna.
- The function of the receiver IS Compatible with all SDRPlay RSP1 software.
- Compatible with popular SDR software platforms You can monitor up to 10 MHz of spectrum simultaneously.
- Enjoy all modes of operation. Small size and easy to carry.
- Frequency from LF long wave to HF short wave VHF UHF microwave contains all amateur radio bands.
- Exquisite and sturdy aluminum casing
- Frequency continuous coverage from 10kHz to 2GHz
- 12-bit ADC chip (not the kind of RTL chip)
- Built-in front end filter
- Spectrum bandwidth of up to 10Mhz
- Higher sensitivity and good selectivity
- More often low background noise
- Simple USB interface (micor jack)
- SMA antenna connector
- USB power supply No separate power supply
- Compatible with all SDRPlay RSP1 software.
- Microsoft Windows 7, 8, or 10!
- Linux Ubuntu
Complete set of
MsiSDR host X1
Micor USB cable (1.2M) X1
Mag Antenna and Cable assembly