MQ-8 H2 Gas Sensor Module.
- MQ-8 gas sensor sensitive material used in clean air conductivity is lower tin dioxide (SnO2). When the sensor is present in the environment in which the combustible gas, the sensor's conductivity increases with the concentration of combustible gases in air increases.
- Using a simple circuit can be converted to the change in conductivity of the gas concentration with the corresponding output signal. MQ-8 H2 gas sensor of high sensitivity, the monitoring of the other hydrogen-containing gas is also very satisfactory.
- The sensor can detect a variety of hydrogen-containing gas, in particular, city gas, is a low-cost sensors for a variety of applications.
- Suitable for domestic or industrial H2 leak on a monitoring device. Are not subject to ethanol vapor, soot, carbon monoxide and other gases interference.
1. It adopts high quality double panel design with power indication and TTL signal output indication;
2. It has DO switch signal (TTL) output and AO analog signal output;
3. The TTL output valid signal is low. (When the output is low, the signal light is on, it can be directly connected to the MCU or relay module)
4. The voltage of the analog output, the higher the concentration, the higher the voltage.
5. It has good sensitivity to gas and natural gas detection.
6, there are four screw holes for easy positioning;
7, product dimensions: 32 (L) * 20 (W) * 22 (H)
8, has a long service life and reliable stability
9, fast response recovery characteristics
Dection of gas: H2
Dection of Concentration:100-1000ppm
Input voltage: DC5V
Power consumption (current): 150mA
DO output: TTL digital quantities 0 and 1 (0.1 and 5V)
AO output: 0.1-0.3V (relatively non-polluting), the highest concentration voltage is about 4V
After the sensor is energized, it needs to be preheated for about 20S, and the measured data is stable. The heating of the sensor is a normal phenomenon, because there is a heating wire inside, if it is hot, it is not normal.
1 x MQ-8 Gas Sensor Module.