Arrow II Satellite Antenna 146/437-10 Solid boom without duplexer. Use two radios with this antenna.(no Duplexer)
- "BP" Stands for Back Pack - Two-piece Boom - Split boom.
- The Arrow II line of Antennas has been engineered to provide maximum gain and efficiency in the smallest practical size & weight.
- Only About 19 oz. (split boom add 1 oz.)
- Aluminum Arrow Shafts are used for elements.
- The 2 Gamma Matches (shown above) are pre-assembled & pre-tuned. One connector for VHF and one for UHF. Only female BNC is available.
- (Duplexer & Cables included with 10W Models only). (not with this model)
- The Boom is 3/4" square (with rounded corners) and 37 1/2" long.
- Model BP Split Boom longest part is less than 22 inches long.
- Note the big black foam grip for comfortable holding.
- Under the foam grip, the boom is drilled & tapped with a 1/4-20 hole for most camera tri-pods.
- Boom & elements all have plastic tips for safety.
- We have had many questions about how to remove the foam handle grip without tearing it. Video showing how to do so using isopropyl alcohol is here..
- Because the antenna is hand held, power should be kept to less than 10 watts maximum. If mounted and away from people, maximum power is 150 watts.