Raspberry Pi Power Pack Battery capacity: 3800mAH 1.8A
Batteries is not included and is available separately
The power module is designed for the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B specially, allowing the master board to work offline for up to 9 hours. It's not only supplying for Raspberry Pi; this board has 2 USB type-A ports – one supplies power for the Raspberry Pi and the other for the embedded LCD screen.
The module integrates a Li-ion battery charger IC, a boost management chip. And it is developed in strict accordance with the size of the international Raspberry Pi expansion board HAT, using only simple copper standoffs to install multi-layer Raspberry Pi boards.
· A power module especially designed for Raspberry Pi, which enables using the Raspberry Pi in a moveable manner
· Battery capacity: 3800mAH (maximum) (Not Included); Output current: 1.8A
· Output voltage (no load): 5.1V ± 0.1V
· Double USB outputs, one for the Raspberry Pi, the other for the embedded LCD screen
· Coming with fastening standoffs, screws and nut, so you can stack the Raspberry Pi board on the module
Batterie not included available separately.