600W Grid Tie Inverter ,Solar MPPT inverter Input 22 - 60V to AC110V or 220V
Usable with the following Solar panels and wind Turbine configerations.
1. Unique circuit design, choice of import industial electronic components, higher efficiency, more stable performance.
2. Solar input voltage 22-60VDC, suitable for 18V (36 Cells) ,30V (60 cells) or 36V (72 cells) solar panel.
3. Multi-LED indicators, attractive appearance.
4. Creative MPPT tech makes efficiency higher than 99%. Reaction more sensitive and MPPT locking faster.
5. Adopting high-frequency isolation transformer, high efficiency and high security.
6. Creative circuit design and imported industrial electronic components make application efficiency higher and performance more stable.
7. Parallel modular components design (stacking use) is convenient for systems setting, flexible combination and system scalability.
8. Aluminum alloy housing, not rust, heat-resisting and cold-resistant as well as anti-corrosion.
The difference of MPPT solar energy grid inverter and traditional inverter is as below:
The traditional solar inverter is a bit like the manual gearbox. When the engine speed increase, while the gearbox gear don’t increase at the same time, it will definitely affect the speed of the car. For traditional inverter speaking, the parameter output power is been set in factory. It likes a car have been fixed set on fixed 1 gears, no matter how powerfully you trample accelerator, the speed of a car is limited. While have the MPPT function it will be different, it is automatically. It will automatically adjust the gears according to the engine’ speed, so it can make cars in the most gears in a reasonable efficiency standard operation. It means the MPPT controller can track the maximum power point of solar panels in real-time then express the biggest efficiency of solar panels. The higher the voltage, the more power can be output through the MPPT. Thus improve the charging efficiency. Theoretically speaking, using MPPT, the efficiency can be increased by 50% compared with the traditional inverter. But due to environmental impact and various around energy loss, the ultimate efficiency can improve 20%-30% according to our actual testing.
Three Working Mode
1. Grid tie inverter is easily to wiring to be a grid tie solar power system.
2. Grid tie inverter work with wind turbine, output DC voltage is fit in with the range as specified and a 30V or 36V charge controller needed to be used if the wind turbine without build-in AC to DC charge controller.
3. Grid tie inverter also can work in wind solar hybrid system. Solar panel and wind turbine charging the battery and battery discharging to inverter for converting AC power which will feed into power grid.
What's In Box
Connect solar panel to the inverter DC side. Black pole indicates nagative; red pole indicates positive.
The operating manual for this 600w Grid Tie MPPT inverter