Automatic transfer switch ATS 2P 63A 230V MCB type Dual Power.
Rated: voltage 220V 50 / 60HZ
Max current: 63A.
Noted: power will be interrupted when Switching. Switch time < 4S
- Dual power Automatic transfer switch can switch to Normal power or reserve power automatically.
- Please noted that the switch can't turn on or turn off the generator.
- This switch Normal power first. If normal power on, the switch will switch to Normal power.
- If normal power off, and Generator / Standby power on, the switch will switch to Generator / Standby power.
- Press the button to Automatic, the switch will switch to Normal power or Generator / Standby power automatically.
- Press the button to Manual, Then you have to switch the Direction manually.
TOQ3D is terminal type automatic transfer device.
1 phase 2 wire (N and L) dual power grid with AC 50/60Hz, rated voltage 400V/230V and rated current up to 63A.
- When one power goes wrong (only test normal Phase A voltage and reserve Phase A voltage, only test loss voltage or loss phase),it will automatic connect one or several load circuits from one power to the other power automatically, to ensure normal power supply of load circuits.
- The automatic transfer switch conforms to IEC60947-6-1 and GB/T14048.11
2.Normal conditions for operation and installation:
- Environmental Temperature Condition:-5~+40°C
- Installation site is not more than 2000 meters above sea level.
- Pollution Level: Grade 3
- Installation Category: 3
Vertical installation or horizontal installation
4. Main parameter
|Rated Current Ie A
|Electrical Appliances Class
||5~10In (Type C), 10~15In (Type D),
|Rated voltage Ue
||220V (2P),380V (3P or 4P)
|Rated short circuit connecting ability Icm (Peak)
|Rated short circuit breaking ability Icn (effective value)