Digital VHF UHF Power and SWR Meter RED-DOT 1050A 100 to 500Mhz 120W Max.
Connect the output of your transceiver to the "TX" and the Antenna or Load to the "ANT".
Please NOTE: This UV-Band meter utilize "N" type connectors. Proper adaptor / cable is required if your device has different type of connectors.
- Press the red button to power on. After 2 seconds of LCD self test, it''s ready for normal measurement.
- UV-Band meter will display in sequence:"+ XXX P" (pass through power),"- XXX P" (feed back power)," XXX Γ" (SWR value), 2 seconds display for each mode. Press the red button will hold the current display. Press it again to continue the display.
- When using at night or weak illumination, just press and hold the red button for 1 second to turn the blue back light on. Press and hold the red button for 1 second again to turn it off.
- 8 minutes after no power was measured, it will power off automatically. Press and hold the red button for 2 seconds to turn off manually.
- Maximum Power 120 W
- V.S.W.R 1.00~19.9
- Frequency range (145mhz) / UHF(435mhz)
- Standing Wave range coverd :100mhz~500mhz
- Inserion Loss < 0.15dB(VHF) , < 0.25dB(UHF)
- Temperature 0-70 degree C.
- Battery 3 x AAA Type Battery or Rechargeable < 2mA (Backlight Off) Battery not included
- Size 66 x 68 x 37 (mm)
- Connectors N(SL16)
- Weight < 260g
Remove 4 black round screws on the corner of back cover and open it. Install 3 AAA batteries. BE CAUTIOUS to the polarities. Put the cover on and fasten the screws. IMPROPER INSTALLATION OF BACK COVER WILL CAUSE ERROR ON the UHF-BAND MEASUREMENT!
(Not include 3 x size AAA battery)
1x Digital VHF/UHF Power & SWR Meter (Battery not included)