ADE-25 High Frequency Passive Mixer Module Conway 5MHz-250MHz
ADE-25 5M-2500MHz RF Up & Down Frequency Conversion Passive Mixer Double Balance
- The mixer is located behind the low noise amplifier (LNA) and directly processes the RF signal after LNA amplification.
- The passive mixers adopt mini components design,compact and light weight.
- ADE-25 Passive Mixer has low conversion loss,respectively are 5.0dB, 4.6dB, 7.0dB.
- Passive mixers feature excellent L-R isolation, and low profile package
- Frequency conversion passive mixer can be used in VHF/UHF.
- RF Power: 50mW
- IF Current: 40mA
- Type: 5M-2500MHz (ADE-25)
- Conversion loss: 7.0dB(ADE-25)
- ADE-25RF/LO: 5M-2500MHz
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Storage Temperature: -55°C to 100°C
- Weight: 9g